Arrange tiles in order to create beautiful and symmetrical shapes in ETNO Pattern Board Gamе!
Up to 4 players collect and place tiles in this board game inspired by Bulgarian embroidery and ancient symbols. Create patterns and become the winner thanks to good planning, creativity and spatial thinking.
|Orders: 87||Target 1: 100|
Support us and get the game with a discount!
Lower prices for pre-order!
*pay and delivery between 21-23 December 2021 in Bulgaria
Who is it for?
The game is suitable for people who like:
- building toys and brick sets
- Bulgarian folklore, traditions and history
- creative people
Especially suitable for people who like:
- family games
- abstract board games
- Azul, Sagrada, Kingdomino
Suitable gift for friends and relatives.
- Number of players: 2-4
- Age: 8+
- Duration: 30-60 minutes
- Rules complexity: easy
- Rulebooks: English, Bulgarian
- Language independent components
- 2 difficulty levels
- Skills developed by the game: spatial thinking, planning, creativity
- Game mechanics: drafting, tile placement, pattern building
- Categories: family games, abstract games
- Made in Bulgaria
Overview of the game
Collect tiles from the market and arrange them on your board. Store useful tiles in your warehouse, plan how to create a symmetrical pattern and use action tiles when needed. Score more points by achieving all the goals and become the winner.
Why share the campaign
The more pre-orders we have, the more things we could include for the same price!
Share now and help us spread the word!
Terms and conditions
- The sign up form gives you the opportunity to buy the game with a discount when it becomes available. Your interest and shares help us in publishing the game.
- By signing up you agree that we can store and process the provided details for the means of this campaign and the delivery.
- Before sending the game we'll contact you, via email or phone, to confirm if your delivery address is still the same.
- Pay upon delivery is the payment method in Bulgaria. For orders for other locations we'll contact you sending additional payment information.
- Signing up doesn't mean you are obliged to buy the game. You can cancel by replying to your email confirmation or when we contact you to confirm the delivery address.
- The game is expected to be available in early December 2021. This could change due to slow down of the printing house's production schedule and we'll inform you in such cases.
*pay and delivery in December 2021